Battery Point's Best Kept Secret
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The moment you walk into this beautifully renovated Battery Point three bedroom three bath home you are met with sophistication and class maintained though every square inch.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living space is perfect for business professionals and families alike. The recently renovated kitchen will satisfy many buyers entertaining needs, featuring everything you could desire including granite bench tops, coffee nook, wine fridge and all the storage a modern kitchen could ask for.
No expense has been spared, ensuring fittings and appliances are to the highest standards. There are two spacious bedrooms located on the first floor, one with walk in and ensuite, the other with large built-ins. The second-floor bathroom comes with a large steam shower and spa bath. Traveling up to level three, the master suite has been made to accommodate luxury living including a large shower in the ensuite, a large walk in wardrobe and two private balconies - this space is sure to impress.
And all with your own personal Lift over all three floors!
Talk about luxury living! In a highly desirable location, this impeccably built Battery Point home will not last long. Call Ant Manton and Simon Purdon of Real Estate's Rapid Response Unit to book your inspection today!
- Kitchen renovated to perfection, with stone benches, soft close draws/ cupboards, Smeg appliances and a built in wine fridge all at your fingertips
- Personal Lift over all three floors
- Lift service history is available for new owners
- Intercom and alarm system
- Wine cellar located in back store room in garage
- Laundry off lounge tucked away for your convenience
- Four entertainer's decks - some with mountain views
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.