Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stroll to the beach
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Welcome to your beautiful, unique and economical new home nestled close to the water in Blackmans Bay.
The moment you step through the secure entrance-way you feel immediately relaxed. Like walking through a portal into a zen garden, you find yourself surrounded by greenery and natural elements. This extremely private home offers an abundance of living options both inside and out for all the family and of course its only a 5 minute stroll to the beach.
Features of this property include;
- 700mm ILVE oven
- Built in Sharp convection microwave-oven and steamer
- Stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
- Stainless steel Falmec rangehood
- Electrolux induction cooktop
- Push to open timber finish drawers
- Timber bench tops
- Beautiful garden outlook
- Additional bar/coffee bar adjoins kitchen and dining space
Open Plan Living
- The dual level open plan style living space separates the minor bedrooms from the master suite for added privacy
- Bamboo flooring throughout kitchen and dining
- Beautiful concrete flooring with polished resin artwork celebrating the local beach lifestyle throughout living and minor bedrooms
- Radiant heat panels throughout all living spaces use minimal electricity in conjunction with floors to keep the home toasty year round
- Built in surround sound system
- High ceilings
- Floor to ceiling glass doors, with stacking sliding doors opening main kitchen and dining to outdoor entertaining area
- Private master suite with large walk through double robe and ensuite
- Additional private study space, or potential to expand master bedroom
- One double bedroom with BIR and private ensuite
- third minor bedroom with large BIR and access to main bathroom
- Studio bedroom outside, fully insulated with massive BIR and private access
- Functional gardens containing multiple fruit trees; Apricot, red currant, goji berries, fig, lemons, limes, cherries, blueberries and established raspberry canes
- Enclosed veggie garden
- 2 garden sheds
- Chicken coop
- A beautiful combination of evergreen and deciduous trees including ferns and silver birch
- Low maintenance lawn divided by natural timber walking paths and decking
- Video camera intercom for security and privacy
- 26 solar panels with 5kw Sunnyboy inverter
- Heat pump for hot water system
- LED and low energy fluro down-lights throughout
Combined with the unique lifestyle this position can offer, this home is sure to please. Call soon to avoid disappointment.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
722m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.