the BEST value units in Tasmania
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
ONE SOLD - ONLY ONE LEFT
This is your chance to have your pick of the bunch out of this charming group of units, with both 1 and 5 available to purchase.
The peace and quiet of this beautiful semi rural location will be a key draw card for buying either of these near new units, set back from the road but with a delightful outlook across the Brighton Racecourse.
Unit 1 is located at the front of the group with the best view overlooking the course and hills beyond. The entrance way opens up to the open plan kitchen living and dining space with both bedrooms secluded from the street, tucked behind the main living.
Unit 5 sits at the very back of the group, retaining lovely views of the racecourse and hills as well as increased privacy from the other units. This home is in impeccable condition and offers a slightly different floor plan than the other 4 units.
Each unit offers;
- well equipped, modern kitchen with induction cooking and stainless steel range hood
- Omega oven, fridge and microwave recess plus generous pantry
- Fujitsu reverse cycle heat pump in main living area, to keep you warm and cool all year round
- King sized master and Queen sized second bedroom, each with built in robes
- Stunning porcelain tiles to entrance, bathroom and kitchen
- Neutral carpets and paint throughout, high quality finishes and skirting boards
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate WC
- Outdoor decking area leads to private grassed backyard, fully fenced and ideal for young kids and pets
- Close proximity to the main strip of Brighton, walking distance to shops and public transport and of course the Brighton Bake house
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
318.67m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.