Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sun, sea and spectacular ocean views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled in the quiet, cul-de-sac top end of Kunama Drive in the highly sought after Kingston beach is your dream island home.
Sun, sea and spectacular water views are the icing on the cake for this beautifully appointed family home. The cherry on top? Is the warm, inviting sun-room that amalgamates these desirable aspects together in one complete home environment.
Craft-fully finished in every corner, with superb high ceilings, timber finishes and an expansive outdoor entertaining area - undercover for all year round use, this home will not last long.
Further features include;
- Stunning water views
- Polished timber floorboards and neutral carpet throughout including true Grit Kuering timber, redwood and jaraah flooring
- Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area, complete with built in BBQ and views across the lush gardens and down to the water below
- Recently established work shed, fully lined with down lights and ample storage space
- Luscious and green fully established gardens private from neighbours
- 2x heat pumps
- Electric "Fire Place" in main living with beautiful mantle facade
- Frosted french ceder doors in hall, to beautifully appointed bathroom with marble washstand
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking and open access to dining space
- Ample off street parking
- Side access through secure gate to fully fenced rear yard
- Private front facade protected by gardens
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
899.1m² / 0.22 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.