Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Sized Character Home
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Never before has an opportunity to enter Tasmania's tightly held Valley of Love' be more right for the taking. Welcome to 15 Rex Street a charismatic, character home with all the charm of the 1950's.
Light and functional, warm and generous, all words that truly fail to encapsulate life behind the doors of this remarkable 5, double bedroom family home. A historical town and former holiday destination for Hobart's affluent Governor, New Norfolk exudes character and charm, and has attracted significant attention in recent years due in part to its participation in Tasmania's iconic Dark MOFO' festival and its own Derwent Valley Autumn Festival'.
The temptation to purchase all of your hearts desires will have never felt stronger than ever with an overwhelming abundance of space in which to store and admire them.
Close your eyes for a moment and picture yourself moving through the warm and inviting kitchen; as you wander, bare foot into the main lounge you hear the crackle of logs on the fire and as the radiant glow and heat of their combustion warms you to the core stride with ease, fearless of stray jagged Lego bricks beneath your feet as all the smaller residents of the home are at play in their very own living space adjoined by their bedrooms.
Of a morning fear not when your alarm stirs you from as the local school and major services are all within walking distance.
On the weekends transform your home into an enviable entertainment palace with your very own undercover, secure entertainment area adjoining a fully fenced rear yard (complete with cubby house).
- Why park on the street when there's plenty of parking in the driveway
- Chase the sun no more with beautiful bay windows soaking in the light for you
- Never feel another Tasmanian Winter, rather look out from beyond your wood heated lounge
- Adopt the pets you've always wanted knowing they're safe in the enclosed yard
- Cook up a storm utilising the stainless-steel oven and cooktop
- No more holding on for the toilet while someone showers as the two are completely separate
- Don't buy a single paintbrush during your time here, the heavy lifting has been done in the form of a light and tasteful colour scape.
- No more squinting as the home is appointed with downlights throughout
- Become lost in the originality of timber wall panelling and picture rails
For your chance to turn this address into a home enquire now!
741m² / 0.18 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.