Family sized character home
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Don't be fooled by the quaint, street front cottage facade of this charming weatherboard home. Family sized, it exudes beautiful 1950's classic charm in combination with space, light and functionality. You will be pleasantly surprised by the warm and generous space this home has to offer. Featuring 5 double sized bedrooms, two living rooms and a large undercover entertaining area, there is plenty of growing room for any sized family here.
New Norfolk is a historical town filled with character and charm, with Rex Street set among similar original residences, beautifully maintained. The home is walking distance to the local high school and only minutes from the main shopping strip of town.
Further features of this property include;
- Beautifully maintained cottage facade with manicured gardens
- Bay windows in the master bedroom and throughout, offering extra space in almost every room
- Timber lined skirting to picture rails throughout entry and main areas of the home
- Fresh paint in modern but neutral colours throughout
- Down lights throughout
- Good sized bathroom with shower over bath (toilet from laundry)
- Large laundry with outside access and BIR
- Central kitchen and dining space with stainless steel Westinghouse oven and electric cook top
- Overhead cupboards and feature bay window
- First living space off kitchen with cosy wood fire and plaster ceiling rose
- Second living space leading to out door entertaining area through double french doors
- Large fenced back yard with kids cubby house and garden shed
For further information on this property please contact Conor today
741m² / 0.18 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.