An Opportunity Not to be Missed!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This 1900's classic Hobart original is hidden behind generously sized eclectic gates, offering a combination of rich period detail perfectly mixed with modern city living.
A beautifully appointed large scale kitchen with large pantry and plenty of storage, four magnificently sized bedrooms waiting customisation, an original plan cozy living/entertaining space featuring fire place, and two comfortable bathrooms make up this homes lower floor, accessible via ramp for those with limited mobility.
Upstairs is accessible via a beautiful Tasmanian timber stair-case and provides many living options.
Just minutes from both Hobart's CBD and North Hobart vibrant caf district incredibly convenient for the morning school commute, offering services and public transport.Call Real Estates Rapid Response Unit Ant Manton and Simon Purdon, to book your next inspection. Talk soon
- Solid double brick construction
- Multiple living options
- Plenty of room for the large or extended family
- Offers 4 bedrooms on lower floor and 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Ramps and large bathrooms provide access for those with limited mobility
- Private fully fenced rear yard perfect for entertaining
- Walking distance to Hobart and North Hobart
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
632m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.