Wilderness retreat minutes from town
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Tucked away in the valley at the top of South Hobart is this charming 3 bedroom home awaiting its new lease on life. You won't believe you are so close to town as you take in the serenity of this unique location, surrounded by tall trees with the tranquil sounds of the bubbling creek and the forest around you.
This is a truly Tasmanian get away. Its walking distance to the iconic Cascade Brewery and Gardens, a quick trip on public transport will have you in the hub of Hobart within minutes, or simply enjoy the local cosmopolitan lifestyle of South Hobart, with its many cafes and boutique stores.
Features of this property include;
- Original 1930's weatherboard cottage
- 3 large bedrooms
- Separate living and kitchen space
- Large double garage/workshop
- Brand new water tank
- Bubbling creek to the bottom of the home
- Walk to Mount Wellington walking trails and mountain bike trail
- Serene, pristine location looking up to the mountain above
- Separate bathroom/laundry and WC from main house
- Landscaped yard with little work required outside
- Freshly painted inside
Opportunities like this only come about rarely. Don't miss your chance to secure this beautiful forest home and make it your own cosy retreat.
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
782m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.