Sunny sanctuary on Sunhaven
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
This sunny family home located in a highly sought after pocket of Geilston Bay, nestled between Natone Hill and the River Derwent waterfront, is not going to be on the market for long.
The family size property offers flexible living, sculpted to suit the growing family - whatever shape or size it comes in. Offering three double bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, an indoor activity/rumpus (or second lounge) and open plan kitchen, living and dining space at the heart of the home.
Further features of this property include;
- Spacious bi-level open plan living/kitchen/dining that soaks up all day sun
- Large, well equipped kitchen with warm timber finishes overlooking the back garden
- Second large living or rumpus area, great as a flexible space for growing families
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout living and bedrooms
- Renovated main bathroom
- Separate laundry and second WC
- Ample indoor and outdoor storage spaces including large workshop and lock up garage
- Large, fully fenced and secured back garden with gentle slope, offering level access from the driveway to the rear entrance of the home
- Quiet street with beautifully kept surrounding homes
- Walking distance to the boat ramp, walking tracks on Natone Hill, Shag Bay and the Lindisfarne waterfront and shopping district
- Close to great schools, shops and public transport only minutes away
This perfectly proportioned home offers all the warmth and amenities you need to move in with enough space and opportunity to make it your own sunny sanctuary.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.