Contemporary Elegance Meets Modern Sophistication
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The perfect mix of a classic Hobart home paired with modern light filled and cool hued styling. This home is perfect for on the go families, just minutes from all of North Hobart and Hobart City's shops and services and bus stop access for the morning school commute.
Once entering this 1920's built home you get the sense of warmth from the Tasmanian timber finishes and classic dcor. Featuring three bedrooms, a perfectly appointed sunroom and a beautifully finished living space with a cosy and inviting fireplace.
Half this home is a recent addition, setting a lovely contrast between classic styling and a modern 20th-century colour pallet. The master bedroom has a large built in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and windows allowing for a beautiful sun-drenched space. An open shower greets you as you walk into the main bathroom, leading into the home's laundry placed thoughtfully to the side.
Call Ant Manton and Simon Purdon of Real Estate's Rapid Response Unit to book your inspection today!
● Californian bungalow inspired 1920's original build
● Spacious living area leading onto a beautifully appointed sun room
● Recently renovated kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and master bedroom
● Bathroom with open shower
● Modern beautifully renovated master bedroom with ensuite
● Private side and rear garden
● Large stained timber balcony
● Minutes from North Hobart, New Town and Hobart City
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.