Invest or nest
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This solid brick home offers much more than first meets the eye. With generous living spaces, spacious bedrooms and a beautiful aspect overlooking the Islet Rivulet reserve, you certainly won't feel like you're in the suburbs when at home. Located in a highly popular, high growth part of the northern suburbs, this home is sure to be popular.
Solid bones ready to make your own, or as an ideal investment opportunity this easy care home has the prefect floor plan and gardens for any family. The addition of an enormous rumpus room downstairs adds the benefit of flexibility to this family home.
Features of this property include;
- Spacious lounge area adjoining open plan kitchen and dining
- Three double sized bedrooms, two with BIR's
- Lock up garage with automatic roller door
- Huge downstairs rumpus room with built in bar and second WC
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Daiken reverse cycle heat pump in main living space plus gas heating points in rumpus and upstairs
- Westinghouse cook top and breakfast bar in kitchen
- Ample storage throughout
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Security doors to front and back of home
- Easy care gardens
- Walking distance to public transport
- Short drive to Glenorchy shopping district and amenities
This classic home will be snapped up fast. For your chance to secure your own slice of Tasmanian real estate call Conor today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.