Picturesque Family Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Here we have a fantastic 1960s solid brick home in an amazing position with 180 degree, uninterrupted panoramic views that are sure to impress. The home is in original condition, perfect for those who wish to retain its classic charm, or for those looking to rejuvenate and modernise.
Upstairs there is a wide entry hall, master double bedroom, a walk-through study, separate laundry and renovated bathroom. The kitchen, dining and living space all face the magnificent views of the Derwent River and Eastern Shore. The lounge area flows seamlessly to the wide, full-length balcony which wraps around the side of the home.
The large grounds feature beautiful rose bushes, fruit trees and other mature plants. Underneath the home, there is a handy storage/workshop area and carport.
This home, being in such an exclusive and quiet location is going to prove popular with investors and families alike, call Real Estate's Rapid Response Unit to arrange your inspection.
- Classic 1960s double brick and tile home
- Exclusive and quiet cul-de-sac location
- 180 degree, uninterrupted panoramic water views
- Renovated bathroom
- Walk-through study with staircase to downstairs
- Lounge area flows to the wide, full house-length balcony
- Just minutes from Sandy Bay's shops and services
- Close to public transport and UTAS Sandy Bay campus
- Many options to renovate or extend
- Easy to maintain front and rear gardens
- Large scale balcony captures the essence of Sandy Bay living
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.