West Hobart - Classic Period Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This classic 1870's home with incredible renovation potential features period details and offers the astute purchaser not simply the ease of being located a short walk from the Hobart CBD, but also the ability to never have their city views built out as the property runs from Liverpool Street right down to the Hobart Rivulet!
Offering three bedrooms with the addition of a study/nursery, open plan living, a large rear yard and under home storage this home will suit families, investors and renovators alike. Opportunities like this in West Hobart are rare so be sure to call Real Estate's Rapid Response Unit today to arrange your private inspection.
- Solid 1870's construction with period details
- Two storey home featuring open plan living
- Additional study/nursery adjoining the master bedroom
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Large Rear Yard with storage shed
- Under home storage
- Views to the city and beyond
- Walking distance to Hobart CBD and all local amenities
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.